For the purpose of this document, the term “BSS Light Audio Visual” or “BSS” or “US” or “WE” refer to the owner of this website “Bob’s Sound Systems Pty Ltd T/A BSS Light Audio Visual” whose offices are located at 334 Port Road, Hindmarsh, South Australia. The terms “YOU” or “YOUR” or “CUSTOMER” refers to the purchaser of the goods as displayed on this website and accepted at checkout.
All terms and conditions are created in compliance with South Australian Law. Where these terms and conditions differ from South Australian Law, the Laws of South Australia take precedence.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by BSS and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction requires the express written permission from BSS Light Audio Visual by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of BSS. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
BSS will not be held liable for any damage to the device you use to view this website or any linked sites. We recommend you keep your antivirus and other security software current and up-to-date.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, BSS takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Purchases will be shipped only to an Australian shipping address. BSS will ship to anywhere within Australia, and applicable freight charges will be calculated and charged. In the event the auto-calculated website freight estimate differs from actual freight prices, you will be contacted and the price difference confirmed before shipping.
BSS reserves the right to cancel or stop any order placed using this website for any reason including but not limited to error in pricing, discontinuation of products and at your request. In the event that an order has been cancelled by us, a refund of any monies paid will be processed within 14 days. If the order has been cancelled as a result of a customer request, BSS reserves the right to withhold a deposit from any monies paid to cover expenses incurred in processing or for indent stock. If an order must be modified by us for any reason including freight or product prices, you will have the option to cancel the order and all monies paid refunded in full to you.
The content on this website, including this page, may change without notice and BSS reserves the right to not honour any prices previously listed on the website.
The warranty period and conditions of a product are determined product to product by the manufacture. BSS passes these same terms and conditions on to you and where possible, will help you with any claims against the warranty policy.
If the item requires that it be sent by courier or a postal service to us or the manufacture, you will be responsible for transporting the equipment to BSS or the manufacture. BSS will only return goods to the same address they were originally sent from and will pay any freight charges, using our courier.
- Purchases are only offered to residents of Australia. Products can be shipped anywhere within Australia- freight will be charged accordingly
- Attempts at purchasing goods from outside of Australia will be denied and if any money is charged it will be completely refunded.
- To be processed successfully your order must contain all information requested on the order form page including your name, email address, payment details (i.e. credit card details).
- You may not cancel an order once it has been submitted, via our website- you can cancel an order if you contact us directly (on 8340 3100) within 24 hours of the original order being placed.
- Goods will not be distributed until payment has been received.
- Goods in stock will be sent within 4-7 working days
- Goods that are not in stock but whose suppliers are Australian based should be sent within 5-9 working days
- Goods which are indent stock can take up to 12 weeks to be delivered in which case we will notify you immediately to confirm that you wish to proceed with the order.
- When we receive your order, we will contact you for confirmation of the order
- Risk of loss or damage to the goods passes to you on dispatch
- You are responsible for the inspection of goods on delivery
- If you believe that the goods are faulty, contact us directly on 8340 3100 or email email@example.com within seven days of delivery and you will be supplied with further information regarding this.
- Return of goods will be at your own cost
- Returned goods will be examined by us and if we determine that they are faulty or defective but are otherwise undamaged and in saleable condition, we will repair or replace the goods in accordance with the manufacturer's warranty.
- We will not accept any returned goods which we determine are not faulty or defective, which are damaged or otherwise un-saleable
- We will notify you whether we accept the return of any goods as soon as possible.
- You will be responsible for all costs in redelivery of the goods (whether original or repaired and/or replacement goods) Unless the goods are covered under warranty or damaged at fault of BSS Light Audio Visual
- We will not be responsible for any loss or damage to the goods occurring whilst the goods are in transit (either on return to us or upon redelivery to you of the original or repaired and/or replacement goods).
- In the event that you wish to return an item for credit or refund, please contact BSS to obtain approval prior to return. Goods that were ordered in-dent or were special orders are not able to be returned, however other remedies may be available.
- For change of mind returns on items reguarly kept in stock, a restocking fee will be applied;
- Goods returned with original packaging and in a resalable condition will incur a 20% restocking fee
- Goods returned without original packaging and in a condition that will prevent the item being sold ‘as new’ will incur a 40% restocking fee
- We will not accept return of goods other than in accordance with the above
- We accept both Visa and MasterCard and do not apply a surcharge for using your credit card.
- Your credit card will be billed as soon as your click the ‘purchase’ button in the Check Out process. This is done to protect the security of your credit card details, as we do not store your card details at any point.
- The prices on our website apply only to purchases executed entirely via our online store and may differ from prices you are quoted in-store
- The initial quoted prices do not include shipping, which will be added at the checkout
- In order to receive goods at the discounted online prices you must pay via our online store prior to the collection of your goods
- On the completion of your order, your contact details may be passed onto our courier company to aid in the delivery of your goods. Your details are supplied to the courier company on a per-delivery basis and may be stored with the courier for proof of delivery reqirements.
- Goods may be left on-site without a signature if the courier believes that they are in a safe and secure location and out-of-view of the general public (i.e. behind a gate etc.).
- We may use the details provided during checkout to verify the identity of the person collecting the goods. A suitable form of photo ID must be presented upon request.